CBD Oil For Cats 2% (200mg) 10ml
THC < 0.02%
CBD Oil “CATS” is a unique product made specifically for cats. It boosts immunity system and main physical processes in the body of your pets.
CBD oil directly interacts with the mammal’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). It has a therapeutic effect and can help cats that are suffering from kidney or inflammatory bowel disease (IBS). And with this comes weight loss, constipation, vomiting, loss of appetite and other health issues. CBD oil “CATS” also increases the serotonin level, causing immediate calming effect. Strengthens cat’s nervous system and promotes Skin & Coat care. Regular use of our CBD oil “CATS” will drastically improve your cat’s wellbeing, filling him with joy and energy of a newborn kitten! If you want the best healthcare for your cat - look no further! CBD Pro-lab oil “CATS” is your perfect treat. You are guaranteed to get a harmless, high quality product. It is derived from organic hemp, without the use of GM foods, pesticides, herbicides and other artificial preservatives. Made in EU Distributed by: Labro Trade BV, Netherlands
- 100% organic product
- CBD is dissolved in salmon oil.
- The 10 ml bottle contains approximately 250 drops.
- Every drop contains approximately 1 mg of CBD.
- Does NOT contain THC.
- Does NOT contain GM foods, chemical fertilisers and growth hormones.
- Does NOT contain gluten, artificial preservatives and colorants.
- Does NOT contain toxins, heavy metals, dissolvents and synthetically produced cannabinoids.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) isolate
- Salmon Oil.
- The CBD oil is stored in 10ml glass bottles. Medicine dropper included.
For external use
- Shake well before use. Apply few drops of CBD Oil “CATS” to the affected area of the pet’s skin twice a day.
For internal use
- Fill the medicine dropper from the bottle. The reading bar is on the side. Half the dropper equals one full dose.
- Squeeze the oil directly into pet’s mouth or mix with food or water.
- For best results, use daily for 30 days.
- For large cats, we recommend 2-3 drops during the day.
- Gradually increase the dosage concentration if needed.
- Consult with your vet before use in case of any food allergies or illnesses.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place