Privacy and data protection policy
BRAVO EVENTOS S.L., respects the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of applicable legislation on data protection, specifically Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 is a regulation, GDPR), and the Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, having adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Who is responsible for your data?
In accordance with article 4.7 GDPR, the person responsible for processing personal data is:
BRAVO EVENTOS S.L.
What data do we process and what are the sources of the data?
Below the user is informed of the data that may be processed by BRAVO EVENTOS S.L., and the sources from which they come.
Sources of origin of the data.
Data provided by the user by filling out the forms available on the website or by any other means by which the user communicates with BRAVO EVENTO S.L.
Types of data processed.
We process personal data of the following types, depending on the relationship established with the user:
- Identifying data (e.g. name and surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, IP address, etc.).
- Data of personal characteristics (e.g. date of birth).
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
When you visit and use our website for the sole purpose of obtaining information, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server that is technically necessary for you to view our website and to ensure its stability and security.
In the cases in which in order to access any of the services offered by the portal or to carry out its activity it is necessary to provide personal data, the processing of this data will be based on the different bases of legality of article 6.1 of the GDPR:
- Sale of products acquired on the website to adults: Execution of contractual measures;
- Dissemination activities (newsletters): Consent of the interested party;
- Contact management: Legitimate interest;
- Management of comments on the portal, complaints and claims: Legitimate interest.
How long will we keep the data?
The personal data will be kept for the duration of the relationship linking the user to the portal and in any case within the time limits established to comply with the legal obligations arising from that relationship.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
We will not communicate data to any third party, and it will only be transferred for the purpose of complying with legal obligations associated with the relationship linking the interested party to the portal.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- The right to request access to your personal data in order to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- The right to have your personal data deleted, when this is possible;
- The right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing is doubtful, in which case we may keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims;
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data. The portal will stop processing your data unless it has an overriding legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- The right to the transfer of your data, when the legal basis for its processing is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on the user or significantly affects him/her in a similar way;
- Right to revoke the consent granted to the data controller;
To exercise your rights, you may contact the data controller (BRAVO EVENTOS S.L.) accrediting your identity by presenting an identification document, through any of the means set out below:
By ordinary mail addressed to:Señorío de Cortes 14, Estepona, Málaga, C.P: 29688
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receiving your request. This deadline may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. In this case, BRAVO EVENTOS S.L. will inform the person concerned of the extension within the first month of the request.
We also inform you that you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), especially when you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page.
Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs.
Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
As the owner of this website, we would like to inform you that no personal information from cookies is used, only general statistics on visits are used.
Cookies used on this website:
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies: To avoid having to identify yourself every time you interact with the website, unless you have closed your browser and opened it again.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie by which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time. They have a deletion date. They are used, for example, during the purchase or registration process to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Cookies are stored to enable us to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each Social Network uses its own cookies so you can click on “Like” or “Share” buttons.
- Third Party Advertising Cookies: The goal is to optimize ad exposure.
The cookies used on this website do not collect personal data.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. This will prevent the cookies from being stored in your browser. These actions are carried out differently depending on the browser you are using:
The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.